Mini X’mas Puddings are the cutest little Christmas Treat – Yum!
400g dried fruit medley
⅓ cup low sugar OJ
Grated rind of lemon
Grated rind of orange
125g organic butter
2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
125g coconut sugar (optional)
30g blanced almonds
½ wholemeal flour
½ tsp mixed spice
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ginger
60g fresh breadcrumbs
80g White chocolate bits
Makes approx 20 muffins
How to make Mini X’mas Puddings
- Soak over night fruit and OJ
Next day. . . .
- Cream butter and sugar gradually (or just butter)
- Add fruit rinds
- Add eggs a little at as time to avoid curdling
- Stir in between fruit and flour (alternate)
- Add blanced almonds
- Add breadcrumbs
- Put into greased/floured muffin trays
- Cook for 20 mins or until skewer check is looking fluffy with no fluid not doughy.
- Pop them onto cake rack to cool
- Warm up water to a hot temp in a saucepan approx ¼ way up and place a large ceramic bowl over the top
- Add white choc bits into the bowl and let water simmer and stir chocolate until smooth and creamy
- Take off the stove and with a small spoon gather a small amount and drizzle over the top of the muffins, with each muffin put edible decoration on top while it is soft.
- Put in airtight container in the fridge until serving