Would you like to know what a Competition Coach does to prep you toward your goals of competing in a competition?
Not sure of which federation or divisions to compete in?
Perhaps you would like more ideas and brush up your skills on competition prepping?
Even if you are working towards a personal goal!
In this two hour workshop I will share with you:
- 12, six & three month, and two week out preparation, training and nutrition
- Focus like a Laser Beam – mind focus and emotional control
- Food – learn about food prepping and how to avoid over-eating and bingeing
- Supplements – what are they, what do they do and when to take them
- Posing – run-down of poses for all divisions!
- Tanning – why brown is better!
- Costumes – what’s required for all divisions: bikini / sportswear (male & female) / men’s posing trunks
- Shoes – really do complete an outfit!
- Bling – learn my tips on how to get noticed!
- Hair – important advice for first-timers and seasoned competitors
- Makeup – application, colour, stage presence
- Federations –I can help you choose which federation is best suited to you
- Divisions – what each division currently expects from shape, tone and presence
- Coaches – what they do, why they’re important and why competitors need them!
- The big day – what to expect
- 8 week Post competition training program
For more in-depth information check out my Competition Coaching Packages. I can also do internet and phone consultations.
“This workshop is a must attend for anyone thinking of competing, especially if you're a first timer like me. Alli went through everything, leaving no questions unanswered. I found this workshop a huge help and feel even more confident now knowing what to expect leading up to and on comp day - thanks Alli! x”Miranda Mackay